Friday, April 10

World Travelers

My brother Tim should be in Italy by now. His plane left Philly around 6 last night. He's going to spend about 4 days touring around different parts of Italy with my dad and comes back Tuesday. I'm a bit jealous! I would love to go, too! Although it's much too short of a trip in my mind. Actually, I'm very happy for him - but hopefully, someday, Josh and I will make it over there. I love the time I've spent in Europe. Though, I haven't been to Italy yet. My dad sent us an email on Wednesday showing us where he's been staying in Italy. It looks absolutely beautiful!!!

And, it won't be long until Chelsea goes to Italy, too! Chelsea has an amazing opportunity to go over this summer to nanny for one of my dad's co-workers. She leaves in the beginning of July and doesn't come back till the middle of September. How fun is that?! Bet she'll come back with tons of cool stories!

1 comment:

uncadan8 said...

Ahh! Italy! I loved my time there; it was far too short! I am hoping to go back at some point - maybe around Christmas this year.

Anyway, shoot me an email at uncadan8 @ gmail.com; I'd love to share something with you guys that has me pretty excited.

Dan Kreger